3rd Annual Beaconhouse
Young CanvasInternaltional Art Competition and Exhibition
Terms and Conditions for Young Canvas Registration
Art work will ‘not’ be accepted if any of the following rules are not followed by the students:
- Name, class, school, topic and age must be written at the back of students’ art work.
- Applicants cannot exceed or decrease the size given for the painting (16”X20”) and for installation 5x5 feet.
- Only the applications before February 6th, 2017 will be accepted and last date of submission of art work is February 10th, 2017.
- Submitted art work for both the events Exhibition & Competition will be property of Beaconhouse School Systems and will not be returned to the applicants.
- Beaconhouse School System has the right to sell the artwork submitted for Exhibition to generate donation for charity.
- All students from one school/branch must send their art work collectively in one hard drawing roll.
- Beaconhouse School System has the right to disqualify any applicant breaching the ethical code of conduct on the day of Art Competition.
- There is no application fee for Competition and Exhibition. Applicants are requested not fall victim for any fraudulent activities.
- The decision of selected and winning painting will be done by a panel and judges. The decision of the panel will be final.
- Parents can visit the exhibition on February 13th, 2017 between 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
All News Gallery
Beaconhouse-Newlands Lahore Authorised for the IB-PYP
Beaconhouse Launches BEACONNECT
First Pakistani to Win Jameel Art Prize
Three Cheers for Central Region!
Hats Off To You
A Magnificent Theatrical
Karachi’s Rising Star
JTC Girl’s Annual Play
Beaconhouse's 40th Aniversary
Charter and Installation Day 2015
Beaconhouse Leads the Way Once Again!