Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
A - Level HeadView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Masters in any area,preferably education Required Experience: 10+ Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: July 05, 2019 Apply Now!
- 10 years of overall experience in the education industry that should include minimum 3 years of A – level Head experience.
- Ideal resource should have comprehensive knowledge of key teaching and learning methodologies. Must have knowledge and practice of A- Level school management and leadership, CAIE standards and policies, where applicable. Should be able to execute key elements of an A- level programme ( academics, university placements, extra curricular activities and student admissions).
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, internet usage and general computer usage. Behavioural Competencies:
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making
- Planning, organising & coordinating
- Team Management/ Team Building
Assistant Manager Corporate AlliancesView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA in Marketing / Communications Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Yes Apply By: July 01, 2019 Apply Now!
- Support working and developing conceptualize ideas and proposals for corporate alliances and partnerships for a range of new services to be offered across Beaconhouse and select group companies
- Follow up with critically identified potential alliance partners by senior leadership (universities, FMCGs, financial services sector, multinationals, hospitals, non-profit organizations, public sector organizations, armed forces, etc.)
- Support senior leadership in establishing communication, negotiating and developing action plans for proposal development
- Create strong working relationships with relevant divisions at alliance partners; liaise with them on corporate planning matters as appropriate and ensure the implementation of the alliance terms
- Research and maintain a database of all corporate alliances being maintained by competitors
- Support the CSR efforts of the organization by identifying and closing deals with corporate partners/sponsors, as needed, for specific CSR activities
- Any other task or projects as assigned by the management from time to time
School Head - GojraView DetailsGojra
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Gojra Education/Qualification: Minimum Masters in any area, preferably education. Required Experience: 10-12 years of overall experience in the education industry, of which 5-6 years as a teacher and 5-6 in school management. Preferred Gender: Female Travelling: Maybe Apply By: June 10, 2019 Apply Now!
School Improvement Plan:
- Implementation and evaluation of the School Improvement Plan Academic Management:
- Overseeing the development, organisation and implementation of the curriculum across designated domain; ensuring that the learning and teaching provided by different teaching teams form a coordinated, coherent curriculum entitlement for individual students
- Ensuring that information on student progress is used to improve teaching and learning, to inform and motivate students, to inform parents, to provide necessary references for other educational institutions and employers
- Providing guidance and support to relevant internal stakeholders in implementing Schemes of Work and ensuring that statutory and school policies are being met
- Overseeing the planning and co-ordination of a whole-school homework policy and the administration of a homework timetable
- Ensuring that arrangements are in place for the identification and support of children with enhanced learning requirements
- Planning General Staff Meetings including, but not limited to curriculum development, lesson planning and scheme of work, disciplinary, parent teacher meetings, etc
- Enhancing the application of academic management through effective implementation of relevant ICT methodologies and tools Community Relations:
- Being a conduit between the staff and students for the communication of information and concerns
- Attending meetings with parents and providing reports and necessary information as and when required
- Overseeing the effective induction of students
- Effective implementation of the Discipline Policy Administrative Tasks:
- Supporting & managing administrative affairs of the school, and seeking ways to improve organisational effectiveness
- Compiling the school timetable and planning of teaching groups at all levels, including the deployment of staff, rooms and other resources
- Overseeing the arrangements for new hires in the teaching cadre
- Participating in the recruitment and development of teaching and non-teaching staff within the budget limitations
- Line management of all academic staff, in designated section/domain, and oversight of disciplinary matters
- Ensuring development and execution of a comprehensive programme of extracurricular activities
General Skills and Abilities Required:
- Time Management
- Decision Making
Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition & Employee EngagementView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Master’s in Business Administration (HR) Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Maybe Apply By: June 17, 2019 Apply Now!
- Responsible for complete recruitment cycle (end to end) for the positions of Deputy Manager and below
- Provide assistance to the Manager – Talent Acquisition & Employee Engagement in succession planning activity
- Provide assistance to the Manager – Talent Acquisition & Employee Engagement in potential assessment
- Schedule and conduct interviews of the shortlisted candidates, negotiate salary packages, provide feedback and updates to all concerned stakeholders
- Coordinate and arrange meetings with Head-hunters / Recruiting Agencies / Placement Offices at various educational institutes in order to hire competitive human resources
- Conduct and document exit interview of severing employee, compilation and analysis of the gathered data
- Responsible for developing, improving and updating policies pertaining to talent acquisition
- Assist the Manager – Talent Acquisition & Employee Engagement in planning and arranging career fairs
- Provide input in employee engagement calendar
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time
Senior Officer Supply ChainView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA in Supply Chain management/ MPA Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: June 15, 2019 Apply Now!
- Provide support to immediate supervisor in budget preparation
- Create the purchase order with all required details along with delivery schedule and send it to the vendors
- Liaise with vendors for delivery and follow-ups
- Ensure periodic quality checks before and after deliveries
- Liaise with the school / branch, etc. on the delivery and quality feedback
- Ensure to receive the goods receiving note (GRN) from relevant branches within stipulated time
- Receive the invoice from the Vendor, and ensure all relevant GRNs are approved by Supervisor
- Communicate with Finance department (budget) for timely processing of the payment, providing Procurement budget plan, quotations/ bids reports, GRNs, invoices, delivery schedules and other required documnets
- Regular market visits to identify alternate resources and innovative ideas/ developments
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by the management from time to time
Marketing OfficerView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA Marketing or equivalent Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Receive annual / monthly admissions target from authorities at the Gymboree Head Office and work towards achievement
- Prepare daily and monthly admissions report and present it to the supervisor for analysis
- Coordinate with supervisor for every event’s preparation and task’s checklist
- Arrange the terms of sponsorship by either securing sponsorship in form of money or in form of bartering services
- Capture and cover all events by photographing the activities in a comprehensive manner
- Collate and seek approval of the captured photographs/videos and have them shortlisted by concerned supervisor/authority
- Upload the coverage photographs/videos to social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc ) to inform active parents and convert potential parents
- Maintain and update Centre specific Facebook pages
- Constantly supervise the reception area to greet and guide parents and walk-ins
- Provide any and all kinds of information to parents of enrolled students as well as walk-in prospective parents that may include brochures, hand-outs, and flyers of upcoming events and routine queries about the activities and programs of the centre
- Attract potential customers by briefing them about upcoming events
- Coordinate with Centre Coordinator to arrange previews and demos for any prospective clients
- Follow-up with potential parents by phone calls, emails, social media etc to provide details on upcoming events and promotions
- Photograph all daily highlights of Gymboree Centre activities to be shared on social media
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time
Assistant Manager Corporate CommunicationsView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA/ Masters in Mass Communications Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and ensuring the execution of all international BSS school marketing initiatives; Pakistan, Oman, Dubai, Bangladesh, UK, Malaysia, Thailand & Philippines
- Ensuring consistent brand expression through all advertising platforms of BSS, both local and internationally
- Being a point of contact for international schools for initial approvals regarding any promotional activities for schools
- Implements strategic marketing plans of BSS to achieve the objectives of the BBS
- Oversee quarterly marketing analytical reports for international marketing of BSS schools
- Plans and ensures execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, tradeshow, and direct mail for international schools
- Establishes and ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materialOversee the design of all publications, newsletters, online, digital & new media platforms
- Ensure creation by creative team and oversee direct marketing campaigns to engage all stakeholderss, websites, and events
- Liaise with vendors to purchase advertising space including print, TV, radio, online
- Collect quotes and negotiate terms for media buying and settle for the most profitable option for the organisation
- Manage requests from the organisation to produce marketing collaterals that support the business needs
- Lead the work on events and exhibitions, making sure these offer value for money and are joined up with the organisations broader strategic communications aims and activities
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for all special corporate events and press conference
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time
Assistant Manager – New/Digital MediaView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Bachelors in Mass Communication Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Managing the social media marketing strategy focusing on Pin Interest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Slide Share etc
- Liaise with Assistant Manager (Marketing) to receive directions on posts which need to be developed
- Develop the posts on softwares (Adobe Photoshop/ illustrator) and sent to line manager for approvals
- Once the designed post has been approved, post on social media platform specified
- Execution of all social media activities (i e tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for BSS brands
- Monitoring online target audiences responses to posts, and engage with potential clients/ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow through online media
- Improve overall engagement with our clients through professional online company pages such as Facebook etc
- Implementing new Social Media tactics aligned with clients’ objectives
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint and analysis
Deputy Manager – CreativeView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: B.A in Graphic Design and/ or relevant Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Coordinate with the creative manager to develop overall design vision, philosophy, and work process for different projects such as prospectus, calendars,advertising materials etc
- Liaise with the project teams and develop creative graphic designs that are unique and which add value to the brands image
- Generate creative designs and print material according to the department’s requirements
- Coordinate with the relevant project team to develop new ways to visualize and document design and brand concepts
- Develop designs with different IT software’s and coordinate with the heads for approval
- Liaise with different project teams to present concepts and get approvals
- Coordinate and facilitate communications with the various project teams
- Liaise with Assistant Manager (Marketing) to gather edited text and creatively design it by adding pictures and other creative material according to the needs of the Regional Corporate Managers (RCM)/ Brands etc
- Select photographs from existing data, in case fresh photos required coordinate with RCM and visit the location to get the relevant pictures
- Coordinate with the relevant department in order to edit and revise photographs according to their demands
- Coordinate with project teams to create designs and publish material
- Liaise with different departments to print and publish merchandise for giveaways at any event or occasion
- Contact vendors for giveaways and merchandise, explain the requirements and develop initial drafts of the giveaways etc
- Follow-up with the vendors for making and delivery of the goods ordered
- Coordinate with the creative manager and get his approval before forwarding it to the relevant department
Assistant Manager RevenueView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: ACCA /CA finalist Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 30, 2019 Apply Now!
- Review the revenue, quarterly, half yearly, third quarter and yearly
- Responsible for development of annual revenue projection exercise
- Responsible for monthly management reports, cost to revenue, scholarships, admission withdrawals etc
- Liaison/ coordination with the relevant departments of all regions
- Monthly analytical reporting to senior management using MS Excel
- Any other task or project as assigned by the management from time to time
Telephone OperatorView DetailsKarachi
Total Positions: 2 Location(s): Karachi Education/Qualification: Graduate Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Female Travelling: No Apply By: April 30, 2019 Apply Now!
This position is responsible to answer calls in the school and divert them to the concerned department, being the first point of contact for any complaints or queries WITH the objective of providing high level of customer service.
Parent Relation OfficerView DetailsKarachi
Total Positions: 3 Location(s): Karachi Education/Qualification: Graduate Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: No Apply By: April 30, 2019 Apply Now!
This position is responsible to regulate and attend queries of current/future students or their parents regarding admissions, manage the admissions process, maintain student files and act as an image of the organisation throughout the year, being the first point of contact for any complaints or queries WITH the objective of providing high level of customer service and customer relationship building WITHIN the limitations of School Operations Manual, Company Policies and directives of the senior management.
All News Gallery
Festival of Learning
Battle of the Bands
The Beaconhouse Early Years Programme
Young Canvas Art Exhibition and Competition
Beaconhouse-Newlands Lahore Authorised for the IB-PYP
Beaconhouse Launches BEACONNECT
First Pakistani to Win Jameel Art Prize
Three Cheers for Central Region!
Hats Off To You
A Magnificent Theatrical