Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
Assistant Manager - Beaconhouse College ProgrammesView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Bachelors (Hons) or Masters degree (16 y) Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: July 31, 2019 Apply Now!
This position is responsible for providing support to the college programmes of BSS through effective coordination with schools, analysis of current practices and ensuring implementation of various projects/initiatives planned throughout the year for Clusters across Pakistan.
- Providing support to school heads in implementation of standardized procedures/policies.
- Analysing current practices and conducting research on improving the Beaconhouse College programmes.
- Assisting Manager Beaconhouse College programmes in managing projects related to college programmes.
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by the Management from time to time.
General Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Planning, Organising & Coordinating
- Analytical skills
- Results-oriented approach
- Excellent IT skills
Assistant Manager RelationshipView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Preferred MBA with majors in Marketing. Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Yes Apply By: August 15, 2019 Apply Now!
- Emphasising on building value driven partnerships with customers
- Succeeding in retaining and growing revenue from clients within a complex sales environment
- Understanding a client’s business needs and have solutions/insight as to how they can be fulfilled
- Effectively operating with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of franchise model
Senior Officer Video Editing and Graphic DesignView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: B.A in Graphic Design Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Maybe Apply By: August 18, 2019 Apply Now!
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit videos and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange videos into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Review assembled videos or edited videotapes on screens or monitors in order to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Program computerized graphic effects.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Record needed sounds, or obtain them from sound effects libraries.
- Trim video segments to specified lengths, and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Discuss with the creative team for the overall design vision, philosophy, and work process for different projects (according to requirement) such as prospectus, calendars advertising materials etc.
- Coordinate with the relevant project team to develop new ways to visualize and document design and brand concepts.
- Liaise with different project teams to present concepts and get approvals.
- Visit outdoor location where the promotional material has to be displayed.
- Along with the team, take the printed, backdrops, streamers, standees, flex etc. on location.
- Handle operational and administrative functions for specific event and make sure it is a success.
Manager Business DevelopmentView DetailsIslamabad
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Islamabad Education/Qualification: MBA Required Experience: 8-10 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Yes Apply By: July 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic plan.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and service channels that will lead to an increase in growth.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Discuss Capex projections and gather necessary approvals from RD in order to start new projects.
- Sit down with School Head for projections review and give recommendations and feedback on targets achievement.
- Sit with the marketing team and identify opportunities for driving numbers.
- Forecast student targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Senior Officer Alumni RelationsView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA/ Masters in Mass Communications Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Yes Apply By: July 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Prepare and forward annual budget for the office of alumni relations to the head of department for approval
- Ensure communication of the approved budget summary to the relevant person in finance
- Maintain budget spending report in soft form
- Generate alumni engagement campaign ideas obtain approval on the from line manager
- Coordinate with corporate communications for innovative ideas for alumni engagement digital and print media for the campaigns
- Manage, maintain and update alumni relevant feeds, news and alerts on all social media platforms and the official alumni website
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the website and the mobile application
- Organise all the Alumni related events from Office of Alumni Relations Head Office along with all the BOSS events
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications and Procurement for printing of merchandise and memento
- Timely collect and maintain complete up to date relevant data of alumni
- Ensure dissemination of the updated and complete data to all the relevant stakeholders
Assistant Manager Corporate AlliancesView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA in Marketing / Communications Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Yes Apply By: July 30, 2019 Apply Now!
- Support working and developing conceptualize ideas and proposals for corporate alliances and partnerships for a range of new services to be offered across Beaconhouse and select group companies
- Follow up with critically identified potential alliance partners by senior leadership (universities, FMCGs, financial services sector, multinationals, hospitals, non-profit organizations, public sector organizations, armed forces, etc.)
- Support senior leadership in establishing communication, negotiating and developing action plans for proposal development
- Create strong working relationships with relevant divisions at alliance partners; liaise with them on corporate planning matters as appropriate and ensure the implementation of the alliance terms
- Research and maintain a database of all corporate alliances being maintained by competitors
- Support the CSR efforts of the organization by identifying and closing deals with corporate partners/sponsors, as needed, for specific CSR activities
- Any other task or projects as assigned by the management from time to time
All News Gallery
Festival of Learning
Battle of the Bands
The Beaconhouse Early Years Programme
Young Canvas Art Exhibition and Competition
Beaconhouse-Newlands Lahore Authorised for the IB-PYP
Beaconhouse Launches BEACONNECT
First Pakistani to Win Jameel Art Prize
Three Cheers for Central Region!
Hats Off To You
A Magnificent Theatrical