Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
Marketing OfficerView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA Marketing or equivalent Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Receive annual / monthly admissions target from authorities at the Gymboree Head Office and work towards achievement
- Prepare daily and monthly admissions report and present it to the supervisor for analysis
- Coordinate with supervisor for every event’s preparation and task’s checklist
- Arrange the terms of sponsorship by either securing sponsorship in form of money or in form of bartering services
- Capture and cover all events by photographing the activities in a comprehensive manner
- Collate and seek approval of the captured photographs/videos and have them shortlisted by concerned supervisor/authority
- Upload the coverage photographs/videos to social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc ) to inform active parents and convert potential parents
- Maintain and update Centre specific Facebook pages
- Constantly supervise the reception area to greet and guide parents and walk-ins
- Provide any and all kinds of information to parents of enrolled students as well as walk-in prospective parents that may include brochures, hand-outs, and flyers of upcoming events and routine queries about the activities and programs of the centre
- Attract potential customers by briefing them about upcoming events
- Coordinate with Centre Coordinator to arrange previews and demos for any prospective clients
- Follow-up with potential parents by phone calls, emails, social media etc to provide details on upcoming events and promotions
- Photograph all daily highlights of Gymboree Centre activities to be shared on social media
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time
Assistant Manager Corporate CommunicationsView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA/ Masters in Mass Communications Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and ensuring the execution of all international BSS school marketing initiatives; Pakistan, Oman, Dubai, Bangladesh, UK, Malaysia, Thailand & Philippines
- Ensuring consistent brand expression through all advertising platforms of BSS, both local and internationally
- Being a point of contact for international schools for initial approvals regarding any promotional activities for schools
- Implements strategic marketing plans of BSS to achieve the objectives of the BBS
- Oversee quarterly marketing analytical reports for international marketing of BSS schools
- Plans and ensures execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, tradeshow, and direct mail for international schools
- Establishes and ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materialOversee the design of all publications, newsletters, online, digital & new media platforms
- Ensure creation by creative team and oversee direct marketing campaigns to engage all stakeholderss, websites, and events
- Liaise with vendors to purchase advertising space including print, TV, radio, online
- Collect quotes and negotiate terms for media buying and settle for the most profitable option for the organisation
- Manage requests from the organisation to produce marketing collaterals that support the business needs
- Lead the work on events and exhibitions, making sure these offer value for money and are joined up with the organisations broader strategic communications aims and activities
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for all special corporate events and press conference
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time
Assistant Manager – New/Digital MediaView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Bachelors in Mass Communication Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Managing the social media marketing strategy focusing on Pin Interest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Slide Share etc
- Liaise with Assistant Manager (Marketing) to receive directions on posts which need to be developed
- Develop the posts on softwares (Adobe Photoshop/ illustrator) and sent to line manager for approvals
- Once the designed post has been approved, post on social media platform specified
- Execution of all social media activities (i e tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for BSS brands
- Monitoring online target audiences responses to posts, and engage with potential clients/ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow through online media
- Improve overall engagement with our clients through professional online company pages such as Facebook etc
- Implementing new Social Media tactics aligned with clients’ objectives
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint and analysis
Deputy Manager – CreativeView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: B.A in Graphic Design and/ or relevant Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 31, 2019 Apply Now!
- Coordinate with the creative manager to develop overall design vision, philosophy, and work process for different projects such as prospectus, calendars,advertising materials etc
- Liaise with the project teams and develop creative graphic designs that are unique and which add value to the brands image
- Generate creative designs and print material according to the department’s requirements
- Coordinate with the relevant project team to develop new ways to visualize and document design and brand concepts
- Develop designs with different IT software’s and coordinate with the heads for approval
- Liaise with different project teams to present concepts and get approvals
- Coordinate and facilitate communications with the various project teams
- Liaise with Assistant Manager (Marketing) to gather edited text and creatively design it by adding pictures and other creative material according to the needs of the Regional Corporate Managers (RCM)/ Brands etc
- Select photographs from existing data, in case fresh photos required coordinate with RCM and visit the location to get the relevant pictures
- Coordinate with the relevant department in order to edit and revise photographs according to their demands
- Coordinate with project teams to create designs and publish material
- Liaise with different departments to print and publish merchandise for giveaways at any event or occasion
- Contact vendors for giveaways and merchandise, explain the requirements and develop initial drafts of the giveaways etc
- Follow-up with the vendors for making and delivery of the goods ordered
- Coordinate with the creative manager and get his approval before forwarding it to the relevant department
Assistant Manager RevenueView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: ACCA /CA finalist Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 30, 2019 Apply Now!
- Review the revenue, quarterly, half yearly, third quarter and yearly
- Responsible for development of annual revenue projection exercise
- Responsible for monthly management reports, cost to revenue, scholarships, admission withdrawals etc
- Liaison/ coordination with the relevant departments of all regions
- Monthly analytical reporting to senior management using MS Excel
- Any other task or project as assigned by the management from time to time
Assistant Manager Compensation and RewardsView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: MBA (HR) or MHRM Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Maybe Apply By: May 15, 2019 Apply Now!
- Prepare reward strategies
- Conduct and manage market remuneration surveys
- Employees needs assessment based on in-house developed and administered motivation/remuneration surveys
- Manage medical insurance
- Ensure cost effective, fair, equitable and market competitive compensation for employees at all levels keeping in view the business goals
- Ensure that company’s compensation practices are aligned with the laws of the land
- Ensure effective communications of company’s reward system with employees
- Periodic audits of company’s compensation practices and presentation to the management for changing trends
Telephone OperatorView DetailsKarachi
Total Positions: 2 Location(s): Karachi Education/Qualification: Graduate Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Female Travelling: No Apply By: April 30, 2019 Apply Now!
This position is responsible to answer calls in the school and divert them to the concerned department, being the first point of contact for any complaints or queries WITH the objective of providing high level of customer service.
Parent Relation OfficerView DetailsKarachi
Total Positions: 3 Location(s): Karachi Education/Qualification: Graduate Required Experience: 1-3 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: No Apply By: April 30, 2019 Apply Now!
This position is responsible to regulate and attend queries of current/future students or their parents regarding admissions, manage the admissions process, maintain student files and act as an image of the organisation throughout the year, being the first point of contact for any complaints or queries WITH the objective of providing high level of customer service and customer relationship building WITHIN the limitations of School Operations Manual, Company Policies and directives of the senior management.
All News Gallery
Battle of the Bands
The Beaconhouse Early Years Programme
Young Canvas Art Exhibition and Competition
Beaconhouse-Newlands Lahore Authorised for the IB-PYP
Beaconhouse Launches BEACONNECT
First Pakistani to Win Jameel Art Prize
Three Cheers for Central Region!
Hats Off To You
A Magnificent Theatrical
Karachi’s Rising Star